1. Comb your eyebrows lightly in an upward direction, which will lift the hairs and give your eyebrows some volume and
2. In night before bed, apply the oil on your eyebrows and massage in for a minute or two, so before leaving it to work its magic overnight.
3. Wait at least six weeks in between plucking, threading, or waxing your eyebrows.
4. If you have lighter or darker hair, you can lighten or darken your eyebrows as needed to get a closer shade to your hair color.
5. Use two colors for a very natural eyebrow look.